If you’re looking for for Yorkshire Bank corporate office address or phone number, You’re in the right spot. Here, all the information has been provided about Yorkshire Bank head office address and company contact information.
Yorkshire Bank Headquarters Contact Information
|Yorkshire Bank head office address||20 Merrion Way Leeds,
West Yorkshire LS2 8NZ UK
|Yorkshire Bank corporate email@example.com|
|Yorkshire Bank head office number||0800 678 3380|
|Yorkshire Bank fax number||0844 736 0155|
|Yorkshire Bank customer service number||0800 456 1247|
|Head Office website||secure.ybonline.co.uk|
|Yorkshire Bank Facebook page||@Yorkshire Bank|
|Twitter page||@Yorkshire Bank|
Note: Please forward any significant correspondence or suggestions to the above mentioned corporate office of Yorkshire Bank UK.
Yorkshire Bank company profile
The Yorkshire Bank was founded in 1859 as the West Riding of Yorkshire Provident Society and Penny Savings Society but the Provident Society was soon abandoned and the Bank then traded as the West Riding of Yorkshire Penny Savings Bank. Their headquarters address is located at 20 Merrion Way Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 8NZ UK.
- Type: Trading name
- Industry: Banking, Financial services
- Founded: 1859
- Founder: Edward Akroyd
- Headquarters: West Yorkshire, UK
- Parent: Clydesdale Bank plc
You may also check: Asda head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Yorkshire Bank Corporate Office UK?
On this day, you can reach out to Yorkshire Bank uk through the corporate phone number, the Yorkshire Bank email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: You can reach out via the Yorkshire Bank postal address is McIntosh House, Foxbridge Way Normanton West Yorkshire, WF6 1TN. For quick responses, consider reaching out to the head office using this address for any questions or suggestions you may have.
Yorkshire Bank head office phone number: We’ve spotlighted Yorkshire Bank uk contact number 0800 678 3380, , to ensure swift and straightforward answers to your questions.
Yorkshire Bank email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Yorkshire Bank uk customer service number & email support
If you’re looking for Yorkshire Bank contact number, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, we’ve compiled a list of Yorkshire Bank technical support numbers. Feel free to dial Yorkshire Bank customer support 0800 456 1247 Phone Number given here and resolve your inquiries.
- Business Internet banking helpdesk: 0800 121 4209
- Internet banking helpdesk: 0800 456 1247
- Credit card customer services: 0800 678 3320
- Payment Protection Insurance (PPI): 0800 055 6655
- Personal loan enquiries: 0800 707 6471
- Savings and investments: 0800 20 21 22
- Bereavement support: 0800 011 3238
- Current account application enquiries: 0800 028 3632
- Existing mortgage enquiries: 0800 121 4203
- Business direct (Outside UK): +44 141 229 2626
- ATM Dispense Error Claim (Direct Banking): 0800 456 1247
Yorkshire Bank headquarters executive team
Meet the team that offers strong leadership at the Yorkshire Bank headquarters. Here are the names of some executive team members at the Yorkshire Bank corporate office United kingdom.
- Dr Teresa Robson-Capps: Non-Executive Director
- John Hooper: Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer
- David Gillespie: Distribution Director
- David Thorburn: Chief Executive
About Yorkshire Bank
Yorkshire Bank is a trading name used by Clydesdale Bank plc for its retail banking operations in England. Yorkshire Bank was founded in 1859 as the West Riding Penny Savings Bank and adopted its present name in 1959. In 2016 NAB divested its UK operations as CYBG plc which went on to acquire Virgin Money plc in 2018.