If you’re looking for for Ssangyong corporate office address or phone number, You’re in the right spot. Here, all the information has been provided about Ssangyong head office address and company contact information.
Ssangyong Headquarters Contact Information
|Ssangyong head office address||G Offices, Europa Industrial Park,
Parsonage Rd, Swindon, SN3 4ND, UK
|Ssangyong corporate email@example.com|
|Ssangyong head office number||0333 4441954|
|Ssangyong fax number||N/A|
|Ssangyong customer service number||0333 4441954|
|Head Office website||ssangyonggb.co.uk|
|Ssangyong Facebook page||@Ssangyong|
Note: Please forward any significant correspondence or suggestions to the above mentioned corporate office of Ssangyong UK.
Ssangyong company profile
Founded in 1954 Ssangyong is the leader of SUVs by building a full line up of SUVs consisting of Rexton, Kyron, Actyon, and Actyon Sports. The company main focus is sport utility vehicles and crossover SUVs and it is preparing for transitioning to electric cars. Their headquarters address is located at G Offices, Europa Industrial Park, Parsonage Rd, Swindon, SN3 4ND, UK.
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 1954
- Industries: Automotive
- Headquarters: Swindon, UK
- Area served: Worldwide
- Parent: KG Group Company
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Specialties: automobiles and vehicles
You may also check: WWE head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Ssangyong Corporate Office UK?
On this day, you can reach out to Ssangyong uk through the corporate phone number, the Ssangyong email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: You can reach out via the Ssangyong postal address is G Offices, Europa Industrial Park, Parsonage Rd, Swindon, SN3 4ND. For quick responses, consider reaching out to the head office using this address for any questions or suggestions you may have.
Ssangyong head office phone number: We’ve spotlighted Ssangyong uk contact number 0333 4441954 , to ensure swift and straightforward answers to your questions.
Ssangyong email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Ssangyong uk customer service number & email support
If you’re looking for Ssangyong contact number, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, we’ve compiled a list of Ssangyong technical support numbers. Feel free to dial Ssangyong customer support 0333 4441954 Phone Number given here and resolve your inquiries.
Ssangyong headquarters executive team
Meet the team that offers strong leadership at the Ssangyong headquarters. Here are the names of some executive team members at the Ssangyong corporate office United Kingdom.
- Kevin Griffin: Managing Director
- Clive Messenger: Sales Director
- Vanessa Cox: Communications Director
- Mark Burrows: Aftersales Director
- Ian Brown: Finance Director
- Paul Keyte: Planning & Analysis Manager
- Laura Cuthbert: HR Manager
- Stephen Bucci: Customer & Technical Manager
- Thomas Holyoak: Regional Aftersales Manager
- Phill Sargent: Regional Aftersales Manager
- Leo Szalay: Parts Manager
- Joanne Taylor: Port Operations Supervisor
- Nic Watkins-Price: Dealer Support Manager
- Mark James: Communications Executive
- Aidan O’Neill: Communications Executive
- Charlotte Peckham: Accounts Executive
- Martin Allies: Dealer Commercial Manager
- Paul Brooker: Dealer Commercial Manager
- Jon Winrow: Dealer Commercial Manager
- Charlie Jones: Dealer Commercial Manager
- Andrew Cookson: Dealer Development & Recruitment Manager
- Keir Bartlett: Planning & Analysis Controller
- Pauline Lawless: Sales Operations Supervisor
- Molly Sheehy: Sales Operations Administrator
- Megan Maxwell:Customer and Technical Support Executive
Ssangyong UK is the importer of SsangYong vehicles from Korea into the United Kingdom. It’s specialise in SUV, 4×4 and pickups award winning, tough and reliable vehicles that are outstanding value for money. They opened the era of four-wheel drive vehicles in the 1980s by independently developing.