If you’re looking for for GlaxoSmithKline corporate office address or phone number, You’re in the right spot. Here, all the information has been provided about GlaxoSmithKline head office address and company contact information.
GlaxoSmithKline Headquarters Contact Information
|GlaxoSmithKline head office address||980 Great West Road, Brentford,
Middlesex, London, TW8 9GS UK
|GlaxoSmithKline corporate email@example.com|
|GlaxoSmithKline head office number||020 8047 5000|
|GlaxoSmithKline fax number||N/A|
|GlaxoSmithKline customer service number||0800 221 441|
|Head Office website||gsk.com|
|GlaxoSmithKline Facebook page||@GlaxoSmithKline|
Note: Please forward any significant correspondence or suggestions to the above mentioned corporate office of GlaxoSmithKline UK.
GlaxoSmithKline company profile
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical companies that that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets human health products. It is an innovative company that produces branded products only, which it has developed itself. Their headquarters address is located at 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, London, TW8 9GS UK.
- Type: Public limited company
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Founded: 2000
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Area served: Worldwide
- Revenue: £34.114 billion
- Operating income: £6.201 billion
- Net income: £5.096 billion
- Total assets: £79.103 billion
- Total equity: £21.342 billion
- Number of employees: 94,000
You may also check: Intertek head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact GlaxoSmithKline Corporate Office UK?
On this day, you can reach out to GlaxoSmithKline uk through the corporate phone number, the GlaxoSmithKline email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: You can reach out via the GlaxoSmithKline postal address is 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, London, TW8 9GS. For quick responses, consider reaching out to the head office using this address for any questions or suggestions you may have.
GlaxoSmithKline head office phone number: We’ve spotlighted GlaxoSmithKline uk contact number 020 8047 5000 , to ensure swift and straightforward answers to your questions.
GlaxoSmithKline email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
GlaxoSmithKline uk customer service number & email support
If you’re looking for GlaxoSmithKline contact number, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, we’ve compiled a list of GlaxoSmithKline technical support numbers. Feel free to dial GlaxoSmithKline customer support 0800 221 441 Phone Number given here and resolve your inquiries.
- Pharmaceuticals: +44 (0)20 8990 9000
- UK Consumer Healthcare: +44 (0)20 047 2700
- UK medical and safety information: +44 (0)800 221 441
- Consumer brands: +44 (0)00 783 8881
GlaxoSmithKline headquarters executive team
Meet the team that offers strong leadership at the GlaxoSmithKline headquarters. Here are the names of some executive team members at the GlaxoSmithKline corporate office United Kingdom.
- Sir Jonathan Symonds: Non-Executive Chair
- Dame Emma Walmsley: Chief Executive Officer
- Iain Mackay: Chief Financial Officer
- Dr Hal Barron: Chief Scientific Officer and President, R&D
- Charles Bancroft: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Manvinder Singh (Vindi) Banga: Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
- Dr Anne Beal: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Dame Vivienne Cox: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Dr Harry (Hal) C Dietz: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Lynn Elsenhans: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Dr Laurie Glimcher: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Dr Jesse Goodman: Independent Non-Executive Director
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in London, England. GSK is the tenth largest pharmaceutical company and #296 on the 2019 Fortune 500, ranked behind other pharmaceutical companies including China Resources, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Sinopharm, Pfizer, Novartis, Bayer, Merck, and Sanofi.