If you’re looking for for Bank of Scotland corporate office address or phone number, You’re in the right spot. Here, all the information has been provided about Bank of Scotland head office address and company contact information.
Bank of Scotland Headquarters Contact Information
|Bank of Scotland head office address||Bank of Scotland Private Banking,
The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ
|Bank of Scotland corporate firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bank of Scotland head office number||0345 711 1111|
|Bank of Scotland fax number||N/A|
|Bank of Scotland customer service number||0345 602 0000|
|Head Office website||bankofscotland.co.uk|
|Bank of Scotland Facebook page||@Bank of Scotland|
|Twitter page||@Bank of Scotland|
Note: Please forward any significant correspondence or suggestions to the above mentioned corporate office of Bank of Scotland UK.
Bank of Scotland company profile
Founded in 1695, the Bank of Scotland is a commercial and clearing bank headquartered in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. The bank provides a wide range of financial products including current and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages within the retail market. Their headquarters address is located at Bank of Scotland Private Banking, The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ.
- Type: Public limited company
- Industry: Financial services
- Founded: 1695
- Headquarters: Edinburgh, UK
- Products: Banking and Insurance
- Total assets: £359 billion
- Number of employees: 20,000
- Parent: Lloyds Banking Group
You may also check: Virgin Money head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Bank of Scotland Corporate Office UK?
On this day, you can reach out to Bank of Scotland uk through the corporate phone number, the Bank of Scotland email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: You can reach out via the Bank of Scotland postal address is PO Box 23581, Edinburgh, EH1 1WH UK. For quick responses, consider reaching out to the head office using this address for any questions or suggestions you may have.
Bank of Scotland head office phone number: We’ve spotlighted Bank of Scotland uk contact number 0345 711 1111 , to ensure swift and straightforward answers to your questions.
Bank of Scotland email address: email@example.com
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Bank of Scotland uk customer service number & email support
If you’re looking for Bank of Scotland contact number, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, we’ve compiled a list of Bank of Scotland technical support numbers. Feel free to dial Bank of Scotland customer support 0345 602 0000 Phone Number given here and resolve your inquiries.
Bank of Scotland headquarters executive team
Meet the team that offers strong leadership at the Bank of Scotland headquarters. Here are the names of some executive team members at the Bank of Scotland corporate office United kingdom.
- Ewan Kinnear: Head of Mid Corporate, Scotland
- Fraser Sime: Regional Director, SME Banking, Bank of Scotland
- Scott Barton: Managing Director, Corporate & Institutional Coverage
- Paul McDonagh: Managing Director, Head of Multinationals
- Elena Paitra: Managing Director, Head of Consumer & Technology
- Madeleine McDougall: Managing Director, Head of Real Estate and Housing
- Andy Hulme: Managing Director, Head of Real Estate & Housing
- Mark Burton: Managing Director, Head of Services & Public Sector
- Jonas Persson: Managing Director, Head of Sustainable and Natural Resources
- Adrian Walkling: Managing Director, Head of Financial Services
- James Ranger: Managing Director, Head of Sponsors & Structured Finance
About Bank of Scotland
The Bank of Scotland is a commercial and clearing bank based in Edinburgh, Scotland. With a history dating to the 17th century, it is the fifth-oldest extant bank in the United Kingdom (the Bank of England having been established one year earlier), and is the only commercial institution created by the Parliament of Scotland to remain in existence.