If you’re looking for for Bank of Ireland corporate office address or phone number, You’re in the right spot. Here, all the information has been provided about Bank of Ireland head office address and company contact information.
Bank of Ireland Headquarters Contact Information
|Bank of Ireland head office address||Bow Bells House, 1 Bread St,
London, EC4M 9BE UK
|Bank of Ireland corporate email||N/A|
|Bank of Ireland head office number||+44 (0)207 236 2000|
|Bank of Ireland fax number||N/A|
|Bank of Ireland customer service number||+44 (0)207 236 2000|
|Head Office website||bankofirelanduk.com|
|Bank of Ireland Facebook page||@Bank of Ireland|
|Twitter page||@Bank of Ireland|
Note: Please forward any significant correspondence or suggestions to the above mentioned corporate office of Bank of Ireland UK.
Bank of Ireland company profile
A leading provider of life, pensions, general insurance, investment and savings products in the Irish market. The Group is the only bancassurer in Ireland operating through New Ireland, and encompasses Wealth Distribution and Bank of Ireland Insurance Services. Their headquarters address is located at Bow Bells House, 1 Bread St, London, EC4M 9BE UK.
- Industries: Banking
- Company size: 10,001+ employees
- Headquarters: London UK
- Type: Public Company
- Founded: 2009
- Owner: Government of Ireland (6.93%)
- Number of employees: 11,086
You may also check: Paul Smith head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Bank of Ireland Corporate Office UK?
On this day, you can reach out to Bank of Ireland uk through the corporate phone number, the Bank of Ireland email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: You can reach out via the Bank of Ireland postal address is Bow Bells House, 1 Bread St, London, EC4M 9BE. For quick responses, consider reaching out to the head office using this address for any questions or suggestions you may have.
Bank of Ireland head office phone number: We’ve spotlighted Bank of Ireland uk contact number +44 (0)207 236 2000 , to ensure swift and straightforward answers to your questions.
Bank of Ireland email address: N/A
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Bank of Ireland uk customer service number & email support
If you’re looking for Bank of Ireland contact number, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, we’ve compiled a list of Bank of Ireland technical support numbers. Feel free to dial Bank of Ireland customer support +44 (0)207 236 2000 Phone Number given here and resolve your inquiries.
- Apply for an overdraft: 0800 0850 444
- Apply for a New Mortgage: 0800 169 0082
- Information on your Existing Mortgage: 0345 300 8000
- Business Banking: 028 9043 3000
- Corporate Banking: 028 9043 3000
- General Account Queries: 0345 6016 157
Bank of Ireland headquarters executive team
Meet the team that offers strong leadership at the Bank of Ireland headquarters. Here are the names of some executive team members at the Bank of Ireland corporate office United kingdom.
- Ian McLaughlin: Chief Executive Officer
- Polina Ievskaya: Chief Risk Officer
- Thomas McAreavey: Chief Finance Officer
- Louise Batchelor: Chief People Officer
- David Carrie: Chief Operations Officer
- George Higginson: Director of Northern Ireland, Partnerships & Mortgages
- Jill Armstrong: Director of Savings & Lending
- Ciara Moore: Chief Data & Digital Officer
- Sinéad Mac Lua: UK General Counsel
- Clare Gilligan: UK Company Secretary
- Tom Woolgrove: Chief Transformation Officer
About Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland are a separately incorporated subsidiary of Bank of Ireland Group, a leading retail bank in Ireland since it began in 1783. They currently employ c. 1,700 people, and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.