If you’re looking for for AXA corporate office address or phone number, You’re in the right spot. Here, all the information has been provided about AXA head office address and company contact information.
AXA Headquarters Contact Information
|AXA head office address||20 Gracechurch Street,
London, EC3V 0BG UK
|AXA corporate email@example.com|
|AXA head office number||020 7920 5900|
|AXA customer service number||020 7920 5900|
|Head Office website||axa.co.uk|
Note: Please forward any significant correspondence or suggestions to the above mentioned corporate office of AXA UK.
AXA company profile
The company was founded in 1816 as Mutuelle de L’assurance contre L’incendie. It acquired Compagnie Parisienne de Garantie in 1978 and became Mutuelles Unies. In 1982, it merged with the Drouot Group, owned by the Hottinguer family, becoming Mutuelles Unies/Drouot. Their headquarters address is located at 20 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BG UK.
- Type: Public company
- Industry: Insurance
- Founded: 1816
- Area served: Worldwide
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Number of employees: 120,869
- Company size: 10,001+ employees
- Products: property, casualty insurance
You may also check: Bose head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact AXA Corporate Office UK?
On this day, you can reach out to AXA uk through the corporate phone number, the AXA email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: You can reach out via the AXA postal address is 20 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BG. For quick responses, consider reaching out to the head office using this address for any questions or suggestions you may have.
AXA head office phone number: We’ve spotlighted AXA uk contact number 020 7920 5900 , to ensure swift and straightforward answers to your questions.
AXA email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
AXA uk customer service number & email support
If you’re looking for AXA contact number, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, we’ve compiled a list of AXA technical support numbers. Feel free to dial AXA customer support 020 7920 5900 Phone Number given here and resolve your inquiries.
AXA headquarters executive team
Meet the team that offers strong leadership at the AXA headquarters. Here are the names of some executive team members at the AXA corporate office United kingdom.
Axa management team
- Tara Foley: Chief Executive Officer
- Jon Walker: Chief Executive Officer, AXA Commercial
- Marguerite Brosnan: Chief Executive Officer, AXA Ireland
- David Baker: Chief Risk Officer
- Roland Moquet: Chief Financial Officer
- Shali Vasudeva: Chief Operating Officer
- Suzanne Scott: Chief People and Corporate Responsibility Officer
Axa group management team
- Thomas Buberl: Chief Executive Officer
- Frederic de Courtois: Group Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- George Stansfield: Group Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Nancy Bewlay: Group Chief Underwriting Officer
- Guillaume Borie: Chief Executive Officer AXA France
- Helen Browne: Group General Counsel
- Patrick Cohen: Chief Executive Officer European Markets & Health
- Ulrike Decoene: Group Chief Communication, Brand & Sustainability Officer
- Hassan El-Shabrawishi: Chief Executive Officer International Markets
- Françoise Gilles: Group Chief Risk Officer
- Scott Gunter: Chief Executive Officer AXA XL
- Alban de Mailly Nesle: Group Chief Financial Officer
- Marco Morelli: Executive Chairman AXA Investment Managers
- Karima Silvent: Group Chief Human Resources Officer
- Anu Venkataraman: Group Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Investor Relations
- Alexander Vollert: Group Chief Operating Officer
AXA UK is part of the AXA Group, one of the largest insurance brands in the world. As a group, thier 103 million customers worldwide and employ close to a quarter of a million people. As one of the largest global insurers, the purpose is to act for human progress by protecting what matters.